There are several ways you can issue badges with openbadges.me:
- From within the openbadges.me space, through admin user action
- Via the Badge Issuing API
- Via the event driven rule issuing service
The quickest way is by selecting the 'Issue' option under the 'Badges' side menu item and then select the badge you would like to issue.
Once you have selected a badge you can;
- Manually enter recipients
- Import recipients from a file
- Select a group or recipients from a one of your openbadges.me groups
In addition, badges can be issued by using the openbadges.me APIs, which can issue a specific badge to a recipient or can be used as part of the event-driven badging rules.