There are two ways you can publish a badge;
1.) Within OpenBadges
- On your backpack, you can flip the badge and select the share button.
- You can then choose which site you would like to post your badge to.
- If you select Linkedin/Facebook/Twitter. If you have already been previously signed in on your browser the page will automatically load (as above) for you to write and post about your badge.
2.) Manually download
- On your backpack flip the badge you wish to use and select the yellow download button.
- The downloaded badge will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Click the arrow on the right hand side and select 'show in folder'.
- This will open the badge in your downloads and you can then drag and drop the badge into your documents or wherever you wish to save it.
- Open Linkedin on a browser and you will see on your profile there will be the option to post, you can select images and your desktop folders will pop up and you will select the folder in which you put your badge in when downloading it from OpenBadges.
- Once you have selected the badge you wish to publish you can write something about your post if you wish to do so and then select post and this will be on your profile for people to see.